Friday, December 30, 2011

JY's LasT DaY@T&A~~

Finally..D daY comes..
Reallyy too Fast joR..
Normally ppl happy looking 4ward abt it..
But me..T.T

Well..No mAttEr HoW
I got to AccepT oso

Dis Is My OwN DECiSIon WaT..
OncE AgaIn..Thank Q eveRyonE..
Thank Q for Making My WorkingLifE

SO hAppY..

WonT 4Get all Of u..
ThanK Q Thank Q^^ My bodyguards?!

He is x sleeping..he is juz too tired (panda eyes) =P


Mizan asked WW x to stand beside him..haha..Andrew Geh Pose果然搶眼






哇..真是好型啊!! Cool=) For those who miss 3 of us..plz print it out..hehehe=P
GaO Xiu..










Let me explain wat r these..Everyday, v got to receive calls, calculate & rush d files..After receiving so many calls, v need Honey very muchiee..Finally, snacks r useful when v chat sumthing after fong gong..wahahahhahaa=D



Julia..kao sai lei la...


Night > Go Sushi + Overtime


LasT DaY pun KenA OT..Lol XD


tASTE like Medicine..


Thumb up 4 dis BosS..TQ 葉蚊
葉蚊:我要10杯。。哈哈Me v LengLoi ST


CutIe Mou?


Xuan..miss d days fighting wth U..Haha=PMe v WW..Hardly c Her AgaIn..Wuwuwu
























Andrew Drunk edy..Kawaii Pose =.='
Hey Guys...where GoT seXy?


San Fu Lei La..IvaN..Hehe=S


Who is CoolEr? =P














WW ..luckily U assisT me not Her..Hahaha=PD fiErCe LectuRer wth heR studenTsMatcH^^








Hoho..PitY Miao..I noe D pAin..=SXY..LearN frOm Me Plz..lol =P


GooDByE..T.TSIM hOI Sim Hoi..Dun disturB me kAo zAI..Haha=D
REallY Bye Bye Laaaa...TakE Good CarE ya^^

No comments: